Saturday, October 24, 2015

Pass It On- 477



It only takes a spark to get a fire going,

and soon all those around can warm up in its glowing;

that’s how it is with God’s love, once you’ve experienced it:

you spread God’s love to everyone, you want to pass it on.

What a wondrous time is spring when all the tress are budding,

the birds begin to sing, the flowers start their blooming;

that’s how it is with God’s love, once you’ve experienced it:

you want to sing, it’s fresh like spring, you want to pass it on.

I wish for you, my friend, this happiness that I’ve found-

on God you can depend, it matters not where you’re bound;

I’ll shout it from the mountain top, I want my world to know:

the Lord of love has come to me, I want to pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bulletin 6 7 20

Call to Worship:     One: By the calling of God’s Holy Spirit, we gather in the name of the living Christ to worship God. Many: Su...