Sunday, February 21, 2016

O Love That Wilt Not Let Me Go- 540



O Love that wilt not let me go,

I rest my wear soul in thee;

I give thee back the life I owe,

that in thing ocean depths its flow may richer, fuller be.

O Light that followest all my way,

I yield my flickering torch to thee;

my heart restores its borrowed ray,

that in thy sunshine’s blaze its day may brighter, fairer be.

O Joy that sleekest me through pain,

I cannot close my heart to thee,

I trace the rainbow through the rain,

and feel the promise is not vain that morn shall tearless be.

O Cross that liftest up my head,

I dare not ask to fly from thee;

I lay in dust life’s glory dead,

and from the ground there blossoms red life that shall endless be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bulletin 6 7 20

Call to Worship:     One: By the calling of God’s Holy Spirit, we gather in the name of the living Christ to worship God. Many: Su...