Sunday, December 27, 2015

I Come with Joy- 420



I come with joy, a child of God,

forgiven loved and free,

the life of Jesus to recall,

in love laid down for me,

in love laid down for me.

I come with Christians far and near

to find, as all are fed,

the new community of love

in Christ’s communion bread,

in Christ’s communion bread.

As Christ breads bread, and bids us share,

each proud division ends.

The love that made us, makes us one,

and strangers now are friends,

and strangers now are friends.

The Spirit of the risen Christ,

unseen, but ever near,

is in such friendship better known,

alive among us here,

alive among us here.

Together met, together bound

by all that God has done,

we’ll go with joy, to give the world

the love that makes us one,

the love that makes us one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bulletin 6 7 20

Call to Worship:     One: By the calling of God’s Holy Spirit, we gather in the name of the living Christ to worship God. Many: Su...