Saturday, April 25, 2015

This is My Father’s World- 59



This is my Father’s world, and to my listening ears,

all nature sings and round me rings the music of the spheres.

This is my Father’s world; I rest me in the thought

of rocks and trees, of skies and seas; God’s hands the wonders wrought.

This is my Father’s world; the birds their carols raise,

the morning light, the flowers bright, declare their Maker’s praise.

Our God has made this world and shines in all that’s fair;

in rustling grass I hear God pass, who speaks to me everywhere.

Our God has made this world; oh, let us ne’er forget

that through the wrong seems oft so strong, God is the ruler yet.

God trusts us with this world, to keep it clean and fair.

All earth and trees, the skies and seas, God’s creature everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bulletin 6 7 20

Call to Worship:     One: By the calling of God’s Holy Spirit, we gather in the name of the living Christ to worship God. Many: Su...