Thursday, March 19, 2015

O Master Let Me Walk With Thee-602

O Master, Let Me Walk with Thee- 602

O Master, let me walk with thee in lowly paths of service free;

tell me thy secret; help me bear

the strain of toil, the fret of care.

Help me the slow of heart to move by some clear,

winning word of love;

teach me the wayward feet to stay,

and guide them in homeward way.

Teach me thy patience; still with thee in closer,

dearer company,

in work that keeps faith sweet and strong,

in trust that triumphs over wrong.

In hope that sends a shining ray far down the future’s broadening way,

in peace that only though canst give,

with the, O Master, let me live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bulletin 6 7 20

Call to Worship:     One: By the calling of God’s Holy Spirit, we gather in the name of the living Christ to worship God. Many: Su...